Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Adding Video From the Internet to your Power Point

I had a couple people ask me where they can get video for their power points and how can they use video clips from You Tube. So, I asked my friend Shawn Potokar and got some answers for you. I hope this helps!

Video Resources

webertube.com
youtube.com
teachertube.com
history.com
archive.org
www.thinkport.org/classroom/onlineclips.tp


When downloading from the Internet look for these extensions.
They are compatible with PowerPoint.


•Mpeg
•AVI
•WMV


In order to use a YouTube video you will need to covert the video using VDownloader .5
After doing that you can add it to your Power Point.

Copy and paste the URL from Youtube or other embedded video site

Use the mpeg format as your first choice. If it doesn’t work try the .avi

No comments: